About Me

My photo
Mike hopes to see the world turned upside down through local communities banding together for social change, especially churches which have recognized the radical calling to be good news to the poor, to set free the prisoners and oppressed, and to become the social embodiment of the reign of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Popular Posts

Monday, February 21, 2011

Fresh-Ground Coffee

Thanks to my infinitely lovable brother-in-law Jim Lowder for the gift of a Capresso coffee grinder.  I had burned out and fixed and burned out again my coffee grinder almost a year ago, so I was back to depending on getting my coffee ground before I brought it home.  I was a bit perturbed by reading opinions and reviews of coffee grinders and had given up on getting one.

Jim has had long experience grinding his beans for coffee, and he had the kindness to solve my dilemma with a Christmas gift.  I've used up my ground coffee stocks, so I started a couple of weeks ago grinding beans with a bag of Larry's Beans Holiday Blend.  One way I know the coffee is really good (which means really strong) is that no one else in the house can stand it.

Thanks, Jim, for just the right gift.

No comments:

Baptist Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf
Christian Peace Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf